warm welcome awaits....
five Self-Catering Holiday Cottages are all prepared to
the same high standard. The kitchens are
equipped with most things you'll need, from microwave and toaster
to garlic press and cafetière.
At Tresarran you will find:
- Tea, coffee, milk and biscuits waiting for you
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Beamed ceilings throughout; woodburner in Shippen and Farm
- TV with 30chan FreeView, radio / CD / and hairdryer in each cottage
- Patio furniture, barbecues and sun umbrellas outside each cottage
- Sun loungers, picnic tables and children's swings in
- Games, toys, maps, guides and plenty of books
- Our suggestions for places to visit plus recommendations from our
- Excellent walks from the door and an abundance of wildlife
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, payphone
- We welcome well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement (excl. Little
- Barn Cottage now has Oil central heating, (Timed)
Our cottages have a romantic past, having originally
formed part of the bustling Herodsfoot silver and lead mine. In the 18th
Century, Shippen, our oldest cottage, was the mine carpenter's shop.
Things are a little quieter now! Learn more about the History
The lawns surrounding the cottages are perfect for enjoying the
sunshine. Or take our river walk, which meanders along the course of the
old mine leat surrounded by oaks, silver birch, hawthorn and woodland
Children enjoy exploring the woods and watching for wildlife or playing
in our top field where there are swings and plenty of space for
football, badminton and kite-flying.
We believe that we have a responsibility to the
environment and to the community here in Herodsfoot. We can't
claim to be a 'green' business - but we do try! If you would
like to take a look at our environmental policy, click
cottages are delightful ..... there was everything we needed, and